Tuesday, July 10, 2007

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BLOG...and i will try my best to....be as boring as possible!

Well i am starting with a peom i wrote a couple of days ago...chew upon that untill my sense of humour gets back..(its on vacation)..and i find some thing interesting to post...

heres the tittle- (i dont belive i am going to type that shit!)

nOTE:Please DO not READ the violatte porsions..as they are unnessesary spam)

I Know to LIVE~ (It IS the tittle..and i DO know to live!)


When I am Right,
I know to Express. (And you will pay dire consiquenses..with you dont agree with me)
When i am Wrong,
I know to Redress.

When I am Hope,
I know to Lead. (Hope or not..i lead ..)
When I am Despair,
I know to retread. (i am never despair..nor for once..^_^)

When I am Lost, ('helloew..any body there..?...echoe!')
I know to Trace. (There!..i see humans!..or..is it a tree? o_0)
When I am Challenged, (wana bet? +_+)
I know to Face. (Hell yea!)

When I am Grudge, (Dont mess with me ...`_')
I know to Forget, (this is a lie...-_- revenge is sweet... XD)
When I am Naive ('whats that?'..'how you do this'..what it means..?.' etc..etc..)
I know to Hesitate (*pokes*..'HELLOW!..M ASKING SOME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!')

When I am Need, (I want that..oops!..i NEED that...)
I know to Hide. (its ok if u cant give it to me...i have other ways.. )
When I am Greed, ( *drools*)
I know to Chide. (*slaps herself*..but still..*drools*)

When I am Comfort, (Slides along a soft cusion)
I Know to Feel. ( Its SO true)
When I am Hurt,("OUCH!!!!")
I know to Heal. (I carry my first aid kit every where..^_^)

//...any one reading this?...still awake!..hah! O_O...

When I am Faith,(I am pissed..to be frank)
I Know to Trust. ('moma told me..not to talk to stranger..stranger is danger..)
When I am Power,(I am supreme)
I know to Just. (I am law...$_$)

When I am Insecure.(i screw things up..no big deal..)
I know to fear. (OMGAH!...i got some one following me..pervert!)
When I am Confience, ( my nose is high up some where in the everest)
I know to Share. (as long as you aknowledge my support ^_^)

When I am Thirst, (you dont ana be near me XD)
I know to Quest. ("where are you...o honey!!!!!!!!!")
When I am Satisfied,( i can get no! satisfaction..-a song by spears))
I know to Rest.(but i am not satiated..so whats the point?)

When I am Truth,(i swear this is true)
I Know to Bear. (as long its sounds good to my ears)
When I Silence,(which i am never..uh uh)

I Know to Hear.(muzix of a specific gnre)

When I am Sucees,( I dont cheat..*has her finger crossed*)
I know to Compromise.(as long as i get proper insentives!)
When I am Retarded,(24X7..on the net)
I Know to Energise.( energy pills do wonders)

When I am Question,(Yes i do that a lot)
I know to Recieve.(it shouldnt be some thing cheap)
When I Am Life,
I Know to LIVE...and THATS SO TRUE!

well thats all folks!

i hope you knocked yourself down..o wait..why am i wrighting this..if no one is reading?

any ways..i do hope that you DIDnot READ my comments..

hehe

ciao!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

SIN~
















5 comments:

Dylan said...

w00t!!

Go Sin!!

:P

Acira_SIN said...

-_-..
no comments...

Miss Bleh said...

wow i liked the template Sinn, the blog looks good

Girl power! :D

Acira_SIN said...

yup girl power! ^_^

rakhee said...

a graet bolg
simply superb

SIGGIE!

Magical me!