Wednesday, July 11, 2007

INTRO POSTPONDED~

WELL YOU HEARD IT RIGHT...
i am not introducing myself today (yes not even today! -_-)

The reason is i am too full of things to decorate my intro..and i don't wanna have a dull intro..
so it can wait..

its amazing how you can relate your life to songs so precisely..
i was never dedicated a song...not till last year..
but at that time i didn't have the good opportunity to lay my hands on that track..resulting in me never knowing what that song was dedicated for..
but recently... i was dedicated a song (yes yet again)
and this time i made sure i HAVE it..
and you wont believe it..it left me spellbound...it was a perfect dedication...
it totally matched the persons feelings for me..even the situation did!
i was awed!

i really enjoyed the song...
what?..you wanna know which song it is...?
hah!
as if i will tel you..!..it can be anything...a romantic one..and inspirational song!...anything!...keep guessing!

ps: i will try my best to post my intro as soon as possible...quit wining k?

"love is a part of life..not the heart of life~"


ciao!
love
SIN~

No comments:

SIGGIE!

Magical me!